complete papers with 2 reference each and 2-3 contenet pages excluding title page and reference page.
Mentors and Shadowing
In this Assignment, you are going to evaluate a specific business process based on criteria detailed below. If you already have selected a business process, continue using that and skip to the next paragraph. If you have not yet selected the business process you will use for these Assignments, then begin by selecting one.
As the BPM nears completion the process team must be concerned not only with the best-fit roll-out option but also in providing information to the work team that will handle the completed process or process change to ensure they are successful. This often takes the form of “mentoring.”
Mentoring is most often a one-on-one activity in which an â€œexperiencedâ€ individual (the mentor) provides guidance and advice to someone with less â€œexperienceâ€ (the mentee). Any mentoring relationship is, by nature of the process, a close one in which experiences, knowledge, and skills are shared.
The best way for mentors and mentees to share information is through a process called “â€œshadowing.” Shadowing occurs when the mentee actively watches, follows, and participates in the activities, processes, or actions that are completed by the mentor. This provides a visceral and active learning environment.
Consider the BPM process you have been designing this semester and address the following (support your answers with research on mentoring and shadowing through the Kaplan Library and Internet):
1. Should all members of the BPM team be considered as possible â€œmentorsâ€? Explain and justify your answer.
2. Who within the organization would be the â€œmentee(s)â€ for the institutionalization of the new processes? Make sure you fully support your conclusions.
3. Identify ways in which mentors and mentees can use â€œshadowingâ€ as a method for tracking and assessing the ongoing changes within the company after completion of the BPM project.
After you answer the 3 questions above, include a section in which you briefly summarize the following based on your work in the previous 2 units. This summary should not be more than one page.
1. Which implementation strategy did you select as the best fit for your selected process? Why?
2. Which 3 metrics did you decide to use for assessing project success? What were the target rates?
BPM and Global Competitiveness
engage in developing the following professional competencies:
â— Global awareness
For this Assignment, respond using the critical elements below:
â— Write your original response in Standard American English, paying special attention to grammar, style, and mechanics.
â— Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of both the expected benefits and the risks/issues.
â— Ensure that your viewpoint and purpose are clearly stated.
â— Demonstrate logical and appropriate transitions from one idea to another.
â— Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
In this Assignment, you will analyze cases 1 and 2 from the chapter and respond to questions related to the role of BPM in global competitiveness.
1. Case 1 describes a global automotive component company. There were issues that limited the companyâ€™s ability to be more competitive in the global marketplace and they were able to address these through a BPM project. What were these issues and what were the expected benefits from BPM to help them become more competitive?
2. How do you assess their success? If you think they are doing well, what were the critical success factors they were able to implement? If they are not doing well, why not (what are the risks they failed to mitigate?)
3. Case 2 describes Unileverâ€™s transformation. What were the issues that limited the companyâ€™s ability to be more competitive in the global marketplace? What benefits were they expecting from the BPM project to increase their competitiveness
4. How do you assess their success? If you think they are doing well, what were the critical success factors they were able to implement? If they are not doing well, why not (what are the risks they failed to mitigate?)
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more