A-plus Writer: DQ 1 and 2
Week 3 – Discussion 1
Discuss the following:
- What evidence did you see and hear by watching Mr. Pronovost Differentiating Instruction Through Interactive Games that supports what has been learned thus far regarding setting & communicating learning objectives, using the gradual release model, giving feedback, and assessment?
- How does he specifically structure his lesson to incorporate technology? How does using technology promote differentiation?
- What evidence is there of varying levels of cognition?
- How do you believe this type of learning environment makes students feel about their capabilities with math? Why?
Guided Response: Respond to a minimum of two classmates. How were their ideas of technology promoting differentiation different from your own? How does their viewpoint expand your own? Consider their perspective on the learning environment. Provide specific feedback regarding their perspective in comparison with your own.
Week 3 – Discussion 2
According to the vision statement of the Partnership for 21st Century Skills, education systems should pursue measurement of student outcomes that are:
- Embedded in curriculum
- Based on a common evidentiary model of cognition and learning
Keeping in mind that Performance Tasks are NOT assessments, rather tools to practice thinking and problem solving in more complex ways, analyze the Performance Task for grade 4 math and reflect on the following:
- What core academic concept are students required to master?
Of the list of nine 21st Century Skills outcomes, which are students practicing in this task and how do you know?
- Describe how the task is performance-based.
- How is assessment embedded? In other words, what are students presenting the teacher with AND how will the teacher measure it?
- Based on what students ultimately have to DO in this task, what Depth of Knowledge (DOK) level do you believe this task reaches? Explain your reasoning.
- What DOK levels are present in this discussionâ€™s line of questions? How do you know?
Guided Response: Review at least two different classmatesâ€™ posts. How does their analysis of the Performance Task compare to your own? Provide feedback regarding areas their analysis differed from your own. Did their analysis change your perspective? How?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more