American History homework (week 2)
This Discussion Board calls for a measure of creative role playing.
- Take on the persona of a newly arriving immigrant to America at some point in the 20th century.
- You can decide your race, gender, and “lot in life.”
- Describe your life and circumstances.
- Where did you come from?
- Where are you going in America?
- Why did you come to America and leave your “old world” behind?
- Though you are role playing, use concrete historical context and detail to definitively place your character in 20th century American immigration history.
Need help with writing American History homework (week 2)?Get help