Apush Sample Frqs Essay
1. The French and Indian War (1754-1763) altered the relationship between Britain and its North American colonies. Assess this change with regard to TWO of the following in the period between 1763 and 1775.
Land acquisition Politics Economics
2. Evaluate the extent to which the Articles of Confederation were effective in solving the problems that confronted the new nation.
3. Although the power of the national government increased during the early republic, this development often faced serious opposition. Compare the motives and effectiveness of those opposed to the growing power of the national government in TWO of the following.
Whiskey Rebellion, 1794
Virginia and Kentucky Resolutions, 1798-1799
Hartford Convention, 1814-1815
Nullification Crisis, 1832-1833
4. Analyze the contributions of TWO of the following in helping establish a stable government after the adoption of the Constitution.
John Adams Thomas Jefferson George Washington (2002)
5. Analyze the extent to which TWO of the following influenced the development of democracy between 1820 and 1840.
Jacksonian economic policy
Changes in electoral politics
Second Great Awakening
6. The Jacksonian Period (1824-1848) has been celebrated as the era of the “common man.” To what extent did the period live up to its characterization? Consider TWO of the following in your response.
Economic development Politics Reform movements
7. In what ways did the Second Great Awakening in the North influence TWO of the following?
The cult of domesticity
8. Although Americans perceived Manifest Destiny as a benevolent movement, it was in fact an aggressive imperialism pursued at the expense of others. Assess the validity of this statement with specific reference to American expansionism in the 1840’s.
9. Analyze the effectiveness of political compromise in reducing sectional tensions in the period 1820-1861.
10. Discuss the political, economic, and social reforms introduced in the South between 1864 and 1877. To what extent did these reforms survive the Compromise of 1877?
11. Analyze the impact of any TWO of the following on the American industrial worker between 1865 and 1900.
Government actions Labor Unions Immigration Technology changes
12. Analyze the reasons for the emergence of the Populist movement in the late nineteenth century.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more