Review the opening case study: OCBC Bank in Chapter 1 of the course text. In a three- to four- page paper, address the following:
- Describe OCBCâ€™s unique approach to talent management and development.
- Compare OCBCâ€™s approach to talent management and development to other organizations you are familiar with (e.g., current or past employers, family business).
- To what extent do you agree that OCBCâ€™s approach to talent management and development a primary contributing factor in its success? What can be other contributing factors?
- To what extent does OCBCâ€™s approach to talent management and development fit other types of organizations or industries? What can be some limitations if it is applied elsewhere without modification?
- Conduct some additional internet research on OCBC. How has OCBC performed recently, and what has it done more of, less of, or differently in the area of human resource management?
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center and it must include citations and references for the text and at least two scholarly sources
Need help with writing ASSIGNMENT 1?Get help