assignment 4 a
Key Assignment Final Draft
label Part 1 Tasks
Write a paper of 1,500 words that responds to the following:
- Discuss how Web 2.0 and social media have altered the way in which entrepreneurial and small businesses do the following:
- Engage their existing customers
- Attract new customers
- Listen to employee and customer feedback
- Respond to crises
- Provide current examples.
- Apply Kirtonâ€™s adaptation-innovation theory to discuss how a newer entrepreneurial venture might differ from a more mature, intrapreneurial venture in its approach to social media.
label Part 2 Tasks
According to Byers, Kist, and Suttonâ€™s article titled â€œCharacteristics of the Entrepreneur: Social Creatures, Not Solo Heroes,â€ entrepreneurs are inherently social people (1997). This article explains why entrepreneurs are highly social by nature. In an article titled â€œWho’s Most Likely to go it Alone?,â€ Alessandra Bianchi offers a set of characteristics that predispose people toward entrepreneurship (1993). These characteristics, for example, come from life experiences such as being the child of an entrepreneur, being fired from multiple jobs, or being either an immigrant or the child of an immigrant.
With these readings in mind, complete the following in a paper of 4 pages:
- Profile the founder of a well-known company, and focus on that personâ€™s social characteristics.
- Include references to the characteristics found in the Bianchi article, and align the characteristics with the founderâ€™s personality.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more