You have recently been hired as the manager of a new family practice which is comprised of a three doctor partnership. Their partnership was formed by pooling some patents from each doctor, but they want to grow the practice as quickly as possible.
The collective goals of the physicians are to:
- provide good patient communications,
- keep wait time to a minimum,
- develop good relationships with each otherâ€™s patients
- ensure that patients feel they get the same quality care regardless of which physician they see during a visit.
- What is the purpose of a ?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a patient survey?
- Provide at least six (6) survey questions to explore patients concerns of working with three doctors verses one. Defend why each survey question should be included in the patient survey and how each question will help them accomplish their goals.
- What can these partners do to ensure patient satisfaction no matter who they see at each office visit?
Note: You can use the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP): Family Practice Management, web resources in the course at: http://www.aafp.org/online/en/home/publications/journals/fpm.html
as one of your sources. (This site has many journal articles which can be for free). If you are using the AAFP resource or any other sources, remember to provide your bibliography of sources at the end of your essay.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more