Automobile and Correct Answer Essay
3. If there are oncoming cars to the left of you and a child on a bike to the right, what is the correct action to take? Correct answer: Give the child a lot of room to your side, which may mean moving closer to the oncoming vehicles. Your answer: Enter into the bicycle lane in order to avoid being in between the oncoming cars and the child.
4. In order to avoid hazards on the road, it is advised to take in the whole scene around you and look at least _______ seconds down the road. This is about a one block when driving in the city and a quarter of a mile on the highway. Correct answer: 12 to 15
Your answer: 5 to 8
5. If you can not see clearly 100 ft in both directions when approaching an uncontrolled intersection, what should your rate of speed be? Correct answer: No more than 15 mph
Your answer: No more than 25 mph
6. If a vehicle is approaching you head on when you are in the proper lane, what should you not do? Correct answer: Pull to the left oncoming lane to avoid the car Your answer: Slow down.
8. Of the six most common behaviors which cause accidents, which is indicated as the primary collision factor? Correct answer: Speed
Your answer: Failing to obey stop signals and signs.
10. One person is injured every ____ minutes, as a result of a traffic collision. Correct answer: 2
Your answer: 5
4. The five abilities required for being a safe driver are ……… Correct answer: search, identify, predict, decide, and execute. Your answer: scan, understand, predict, decide and execute
12. This sign is used exclusively for ____________ signs.
Correct answer: Warning
Your answer: Yield
20. When a car driving uphill on a one lane road comes across another vehicle coming downhill, who should back up? Correct answer: The car going downhill
Your answer: The car going uphill.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more