‘Best for Best’
The informational approach in measuring organizational effectiveness
Select a data collection questionnaire or tool that has been designed by a healthcare organization to obtain feedback on their overall effectiveness or the effectiveness of a particular information system within the organization. These may be questionnaires that are administered online or in paper form.
There are several ways to find such questionnaires. For example, they may appear in a journal article reporting on their use. To locate such instruments, search the Kaplan Library business database on business evaluation topics that may be of interest to you or on the names of particular organizations that might be of interest to you. Some other possible sources of instruments or information about instruments include:
- Survey Instruments in IS: http://home.aisnet.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=675
- ETS Test Collection. http://www.ets.org/test_link/about
Spend some time reviewing the mission and goals of the organization you select so that you understand what they are trying to accomplish and why the questionnaire was used for evaluation. The names (and sources) of the instrument and the company in which it has been used should be included in your work.
Analyze the instruments to determine the following:
- Who is likely to receive and complete the questionnaire, and who is not? (Be sure to identify and briefly describe the organization in which the instrument has been used.)
- Why has the organization created the questionnaire or survey? Is it valid for this purpose?
- How difficult will it be for someone to analyze the answers?
- What is likely to be learned from answers submitted?
- What effect are the answers likely to have on the organization? What role would this information play in improving the organization’s effectiveness?
- Finally, describe how you would redesign the survey and explain how your revisions would improve it.
Drawing upon your research, respond to the above questions in a 4-6 page paper. Your completed exercise should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.). Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful. Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
NOTE: Be sure to cite sources in APA format throughout your paper, especially when drawing conclusions and making recommendations, to support your ideas.
When you are ready to submit your Assignment, click on the Dropbox and complete the steps below:
- Click the link that says â€œSubmit an Assignment.â€
- In the â€œSubmit to Basketâ€ menu, select Unit 9: Assignment
- In the optional â€œCommentsâ€ field, type any additional information you would like your instructor to see.
- Click the â€œAdd Attachmentsâ€ button.
- Follow the steps listed to complete attaching your file.
- Click OK
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more