BIOLOGY REVIEW, I NEED IT DONE ASAP
can you have it done in 3 hours?
In addition to your Key terms, be sure that you understand the following concepts:
*What are the parts of the Mitochondria?
* What are the parts of the Chloproplast?
* What is the first step of cellular respiration?
* What are the reactants of Cellular respiration?
*what is the first step of cellular respiration? Where does it happen?
* What are the reactants of Photosynthesis?
* What is ATP?
* What are the main reactants of the light reactions of Photosynthesis?
* What are the main reactants of the light independent reactions of Photosynthesis?
* What are the main products of the light reactions of Photosynthesis?
* What are the main products of the light independent reactions of Photosynthesis?
* Where does the Calvin cycle occur?
* Where does the Krebsâ€™s cycle occur?
* What is photorespiration?
* In cellular respiration, what process is interrupted by Cyanide?
* Understand the following terms: gene, chromatin, chromosome, chromatid, sister chromatids, centromere, centrosome, centrioles
*What are the functions of cell division?
* What is the difference between asexual and sexual reproduction?
* How does cell division occur in prokaryotes? What are the similarities and differences in cell division between prokaryotes and eukaryotes?
* What is the structure of a eukaryotic chromosome?
* What are the components of the cell cycle?
* What happens during interphase?
* Why is DNA synthesized prior to mitosis?
*What is the sequence of events during mitosis?
*What are the chromosomal and nuclear changes during mitosis?
* If errors occur in the cell cycle, what are some of the potential consequences
* In Mitosis, recognize and know how to use the following terms:
Nucleoli Centrosomes Nuclear envelope Spindle fibers
Prophase Prometaphase Metaphase Anaphase
Telophase Cytokinesis Cleavage furrow Cell plate
*When and where does the process of meiosis occur?
*What is the sequence of events during meiosis?
* What are the chromosomal and nuclear changes during meiosis?
* In Meiosis, recognize and know how to use the following terms:
Homologous Chromosomes Tetrad
Diploid (2n) Haploid (n) Interphase
Crossing over Prophase I
Metaphase I Independent assortment
Prophase I Metaphase I Anaphase I Telophase I
Prophase II Metaphase II Anaphase II Telophase II
Gamete Egg/ovum Sperm Zygote
*Identify the stages in meiosis where variation is produced.
*How does meiosis produce variation in chromosomes at these stages?
*If errors occur in meiosis what are some of the potential consequences?
*What are the similarities and differences between mitosis and meiosis?
*Use examples to calculate number of possible combinations during independent assortment:
*How many sets of chromosomes do you have in each one of your somatic cells?
* How many sets of chromosomes do you inherit to your kids?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more