BIS 155 Week 1 to 5 Quiz
BIS 155 Week 1 to 5 Quiz
Week 1 Quiz
1. (TCO 1)Which of the following describes the function of the Formula Bar (as it applies to Excel 2010)?
2. (TCO 1) Which of the following best describes a cell address?
3. (TCO 1) If you wanted to insert the current date into an active cell, which of the following would you use?
4. (TCO 1) In Excel a Formula is _______.
5. (TCO 1) Which of the following describes the Auto Fill in Excel 2010?
6. (TCO 1) Ribbon Commands with arrows indicate_____.
7. (TCO 1) The three types of data that can be entered in a cell in an Excel worksheet are __________.
8. (TCO1) In Excel, a border ________.
9. (TCO 3) A data series is a group of related ____________.
10. (TCO 3) A __________ is usually the most effective way to display proportional relationships, such as market share data, where the individual data values represent parts of a whole.
11. (TCO 3) When creating a chart in Excel, a single data series _____.
12. (TCO 3) To display similar data in a single column, with each series of data distinguished by a different color, use a:
13. (TCO 3) To provide your viewers with an explanation of the representations of the colors utilized in the data series in your chart, provide a:
14. (TCO 3) Which of the following best describes the X Y (scatter) chart?
15.(TCO 3) Which of the following best describes a trendline?
Week 2 Quiz
1. (TCO 2) An absolute cell reference:
2. (TCO 2) Which of the following best describes a circular reference?
3. (TCO 2) =$E2-G$4 contains examples of _____ cell references.
4. (TCO 2) In Excel, an Argument would be best described by which of the following statements?
5. (TCO 2) The MEDIAN function would identify the ____.
6. (TCO 2) The MAX function identifies the _____.
7. (TCO 2) The NOW function would perform which of the following?
8. (TCO 2) The _____ number is the number of the column in the lookup table that contains the return values.
9. (TCO 2) Arithmetic operations, cell references, and ____can be used in Excel formulas.
10. (TCO 2) To simplify entering ranges in formulas, you can use _____.
11. (TCO 7) A _____ helps to ensure consistency and standardization for similar workbooks, such as detailed income statements for all 12 months in a year.
12. (TCO 2) When calculating a PMT function, the PV is best described by which of the following?
13. (TCO 7) Before protecting a worksheet, you should __ the cells that you want users to be able to edit.
14. (TCO 7) Which of the following file formats can store macros?
15. (TCO 7) By default, Excel automatically _____ macros and displays a security warning when a file containing macros is opened.
Week 3 Quiz
1. (TCO 4) If there are certain columns of information that are not needed at a particular time but might be needed later,_ the unneeded columns to allow users to focus on only the essential information.
2. (TCO 4) In Excel, the print area is defined as _____.
3. (TCO 4) When sorting in Excel, it arranges records in a table _____.
4. (TCO 4) Filtering the Cost column (field) to show only records greater than $10,000 is……__.
5. (TCO 4) To create a new Conditional Formatting Rule, _____.
6. (TCO 4)In addition to sorting and filtering cells by content, you can sort and/or filter by _____.
7. (TCO 4)When data is grouped, the margin area displays the _____.
8. (TCO 4) A _____ allows you to identify relationships between variables in your data.
9. (TCO 4) Data mining techniques such as PivotTables can detect _____ of data.
10. (TCO 4) A faster way to expand all categories at one time is to click _____.
11. (TCO 4) Data displayed in the PivotTable will be updated _____.
12.(TCO 4) A quick way to display the Go to dialog box is to press the _____ key(s).
13. (TCO 4) After a PivotChart has been created, the PivotTable Settings can still be changed….___.
14. (TCO 4) To build a PivotTable and PivotChart at the same time, click the PivotTable arrow……__.
15. (TCO 4) Which of the following will NOT delete a PivotChart?
Week 4 Quiz
1. (TCO 8)Which of the following is one of the most common file types imported into Excel?
2. (TCO 8)Which of the following is NOT a text file?
3. (TCO 8)Which of the following is NOT a method for refreshing data ?
4. (TCO 8) The Convert Text to Columns Wizard allows you to choose the file type, such as Delimited____
5. (TCO 8) Which of the following is a frequently used function to manipulate txt?
6.(TCO 8)To change the text string Jack Doe to JACK DOE, use the ________ function.
7. (TCO 8)Which of the following cannot be used in a CONCATENATE function?
8. (TCO 8) If you want to send a letter to all your customers using Mail Merge, and you already have the customers’ names and addresses stored in an Excel file, you should choose _________ from the Select…….
9. (TCO 8)The New Comment command is located on the ________ tab.
10. (TCO 8) An alternative method for inserting a comment in a cell includes:
11. (TCO 8)The command to track changes is located on the ________ ta
12. (TCO 8) The command to send an Excel workbook by e-mail is located on the ________ tab.(Points:2)
13. (TCO 8) Windows can search for files by author name or keywords that have been entered into_
14. (TCO 8) Which function is similar to the Find and Replace feature?
15. (TCO 8) To encrypt a workbook with a password, click Info on the File tab, click _____……
Week 5 Quiz
1. (TCO 5) When multiple worksheets are selected, the word ________ appears in the title bar.
2. (TCO 5) In Excel, which of the following would you perform to group adjacent worksheets?
3. (TCO 5) When two windows of the same workbook are opened, Excel adds ________ to the….
4. (TCO 5) After saving the arrangement of windows, a workbook can be opened by opening __file.
5. (TCO 5) Which of the following functions do NOT work with 3D formulas?
6. (TCO 5) Excel’s ability to manage worksheets allows you to do all EXCEP
7. (TCO 5) If A1 contains the hourly pay rate of $10.25, A2 contains the hours worked (40), and A3 contains =A1*A2, which cell is the dependent cell(s)?
8. (TCO 6) In a what-if analysis of a car purchase, the original interest rates of 6% and 5%, 5.5% and 6.5% are the ________ values.
9. (TCO 6) Which What-If Analysis tool would be best at comparing the combined effects of…..?
10. (TCO 6) After entering the substitution values and the reference to a formula, the next step to complete a two-variable data table and view the results is to:
11. (TCO 6) The Goal Seek command is located in the ________ command on the Data tab.
12. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT in the What-If Analysis command in the Data Tools…..?
13. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT one of the three parameters in Solver?
14. (TCO 6) Which of the following is NOT required for Solver to generate a solution?
15. (TCO 6) The initial results of a Goal Seek are:
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more