BIS 320 Final Exam
BIS 320 Final Exam
1.Which of the following is considered to be input hardware?
B. Video Display
2.The CPU has a small amount of very fast memory called
A.The main memory
B. A data channel
C. Serial bus
3.A grocery scanning checkout system is an example of
A.A vertical market software
B. A horizontal market software
C. A one of a kind application
D.An operating system
4. Which of the following is TRUE of in-house custom-developed software ?
A. They are less expensive than off the-shelf software
B. The organization has to tailor its applications to the software
C. They are easy and comparatively cheap in make
D. The developing company pays the adaptation costs itself.
5. Which of the following is TRUE of thick-client application?
A. A thick-client application is an application program that need not be preinstalled on the client.
B. All other things being equal, thin-client applications are preferred over thick client applications
C. A thick client application does not require pre-installation of client codes
D. With a thick-client application, a system administrator must install the new version on each user computer
6. The best way to apply a previously created style to the current document is to
A. select all paragraphs you want changed and click on the style
B. select each line you want changed and click on the style
C. Click on the style: then select all paragraphs you want changed
D. click on the style: then select each line you want changed
7. If you were writing a report and wanted the bottom of the third page after the title page and the table of contents—to say page 1, what would you need to Insert?
8. Which of the following stands true for enterprise DBMS products?
9. To locate something in the database, one must type in the keyword into the ___________of the application.
10. Which of the following is true of VPN ?
11. Most homes and small businesses use ________because they receive more data than they transmit.
12. A __________connects computers at different geographic locations
13. In making a financial plan, you have decided to assume sales will grow by 10% from these years sales. The information for this years sales is contained in cell B5. The correct formula you should type into a cell to calculate next years sales is
14. On a spreadsheet you have just opened, the projected sales are listed by departments. You have just summed up the projected sales by each department for year 2009 using a SUMIF function. To copy the same formula over to use for year 2010, what type of referencing should you use?
15. You want to model the growth of the sales of three different products over the past six years. You want to emphasize the growth of the total amount of sales in addition to the relative growth rates of each of the products. Bis 320 final exam, Which type of chart should you use?
16. Which of the following is true of web 2.0?
17. Non-merchant companies
18. In the web 2.0 world, the value of a site increases
19. Which of the following systems for sharing contents provides version control ?
20. ________-tracks changes to documents and provides features to accommodate concurrent work.
21. What is the best strategy for designing a PowerPoint presentation for the first time for your organization?
22. When creating a presentation, it is most important to consider making the text
23. Mark recently received n e-mail from what appears to be a legitimate company, asking him to update and verify his credit card details. Unknowingly, he obliged and later realized that the information had been misused. Mark is a victim of , bis 320 final exam
24. The broadest definition of _________ includes viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, and adware.
25. Which of the following statements is true regarding position sensitivity?
26. Which of the following is true regarding an incident response plan?
27. Projects that spend so much time ______are sometimes said to be in analysis paralysis.
28. Which of the following statements is TRUE with regard to system maintenance?
29. During the _______phase of the SDLC process, developments construct, test and install the
components of the information system.
30. The easiest and cheapest time to alter the information system is in the ___________phase of the SDLC.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more