BIS 375 Final Exam
1. Explain the concept of Returns to Scale as it applies to electronic commerce and physical businesses.
2. What is a Service Level Agreement and how can it be used in e-Business?
3. A traditional business environment in a physical building is called a:
4. Interoperability requires standardization in four dimensions:
5. Which of the following are core enterprise applications that exist within Business-to-Business (B2B) e-Markets?
6. Networks are kept safe from typical e-Business threats such as spoofing and man in the middle attacks by:
7. All of the following product characteristics are expected to facilitate greater online sales EXCEPT:
8. In the first generation of B2B, companies used the internet:
9. Publishers have elected to sell books through online companies like Amazon.com, through retailers like Barnes and Noble, through wholesalers who sell to small book stores and through their own web sites. This is an example of a multi channel approach.
10. According to the Network Effect, users of a web site will not change to a new web site unless the new site is much more powerful or they are forced to change because the old site has been removed.
11. Electronic markets are commerce sites on the public internet that allow large numbers of buyers and sellers to meet and trade with each other.
12. Electronic catalogs may be defined as electronic representation of information on the products and services a company offers; they are a means by which buyers view their suppliers information and interact with it.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more