Brand Management Case Study Essay
Communities across the United States are enjoying healthier food grown by local farmers; and farmers are reaping better returns and helping to revitalize rural and urban communities by selling close to home instead of through distant markets. Local marketing has expanded beyond farmers’ markets and farmlands, although these are still popular and the number of US farmers’ markets is growing rapidly. New regional supply networks are linking farmers with their customers in innovative ways and taking advantage of opportunities for marketing to institutions such as public schools, hospitals and universities. In the process, they are bringing a host of other benefits to communities within the networks. But significant barriers must be overcome to increase the potential of these new marketing mechanisms and expand them to meet the needs of underserved farmers and customers.
2.0 Different Policies
To do marketing easily, there are different policies that we should adopt. Some of the key policies are given below:
• Identify infrastructural gaps and other barriers that prevent local and regional farmers from marketing more of their crops, livestock and value added products within the region.
• Give small‐scale and mid‐scale farmers the tools they need to meet growing consumer demand for local and regional products, such as financing and technical assistance to make the transition to crops customers want and more sustainable production methods.
• Expand the infrastructure needed for local agricultural production and the processing and distribution of locally grown produce, meats, dairy, and other products.
• Ensure that farmers and consumers who have been underserved by farm and food policy benefit from these steps. Underserved farmers, including socially disadvantaged, women, and beginning farmers, benefit particularly from local and regional markets because they can accommodate small scale producers.
• Support mechanisms and access to information that farmers can use to aggregate regional supply in order to access high‐volume markets such as large institutions.
• Enforce existing restrictions against excessive concentration of buying power and tighten up legislation to allow fair competition for smaller‐scale processors, distributors and retailers.
• Support training, resources, assistance and credit for beginning farmers and youth interested in farming and food‐related careers.
• Accommodate needs of small‐scale and mid‐scale enterprises in food processing regulations.
• Facilitate the development of convenient local and regional retail outlets for small‐scale and mid‐scale farmers.
• Compensate farmers for protecting the environment and maintaining the cultural and aesthetic values of working farmland.
• Educate the public about advantages of buying locally and regionally grown food.
• Fund the establishment of local and regional food policy councils.
3.0 Scopes of new marketing opportunities
• Remove of infrastructure gap and other barriers according to the policy local and regional farmers can expand their business and can inform the broader target customers to fulfil their demands with their products.
• If funding is possible for small and mid level farmers they supply the accurate quantity of product during the time in the time of increasing demand which will provide trust and strong customer relationship with them.
• Infrastructure expansion will lead to produce better quality of agricultural production and distribution that will create a brand image of the regional farmer toward the customers.
• Support mechanism and access of adequate information about customer’s demand and wants will help farmers gain the satisfied and loyal customers.
• Training, resources, assistance and credit for beginning farmers will make them competitive and efficient to agricultural field.
• Improvement in food processing area will improve the quality of goods as well as the health condition of the customers.
• When people will learn the advantage of having regional grown food the farmers will get more opportunities to produce and serve the customers according to the demands.[pic]
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more