BSOP-326 Total Quality Management Week 5 Process and Performance Management
Grade Details – All Questions
Page: 1 2
1. Question : (TCO 9) In a TQM manufacturing environment, the burden of inspecting the quality of purchased material rests with the _____.
Student Answer: transporter of the material supplier of the material user of the material purchaser of the material
2. Question : (TCO 9) Employees of an insurance firm are given the task of studying the very successful employee training program at a bank. This is an example of which of the following?
Student Answer: Process management Strategic reengineering Benchmarking Quality control
3. Question : (TCO 9) Which type of process drives the creation of products and services, is critical to customer satisfaction, and has a large impact on the organization’s strategic goals?
Student Answer: Value-creation process Support process Outsourced process Supplier process
4. Question : (TCO 9) _____ are accountable for process performance.
Student Answer: Process managers Process owners Process workers Process Black Belts
5. Question : (TCO 9) In the context of process management, _____ is the activity of ensuring conformance to the requirements and taking corrective action when necessary to correct problems and maintain stable performance, whereas _____ implies enhancing performance.
Student Answer: performance, innovation control, improvement inspection, anticipation standardization, customization
6. Question : (TCO 10) If a company finds that the level of employee satisfaction appears to predict turnover, then employee satisfaction represents ______ measure while turnover represents ______ measure.
Student Answer: a leading, a lagging a prescriptive, a predictive a dependent, an independent a prevention, an appraisal
7. Question : (TCO 10) A good, balanced scorecard should contain which of the following?
Student Answer: Lagging measures only Leading measures only Both lagging and leading measures Neither lagging nor leading measures
8. Question : (TCO 10) Operational improvement is an example of which of the following measures?
Student Answer: Customer-focused measure Organizational effectiveness measure Governance measure Social responsibility measure
9. Question : (TCO 10) An advantage of cost of quality measures is that management receives a report in which the unit of analysis is _____.
Student Answer: errors defects dollars lost sales
10. Question : (TCO 10) Regulatory/legal compliance and community service is an example of which of the following performance measures?
Student Answer: Financial and market measure Governance measure Human resource measure Leadership and social responsibility measure
Grade Details – All Questions
Page: 1 2
1. Question : (TCO 9) Match the following:
Student Answer: : Process improvement : Kaizen : Cycle time : Agility : Breakthrough improvement
2. Question : (TCO 10) What are the three main costs that relate to external failure costs?
3. Question : (TCO 10) What are three of the five purposes of a performance measurement system?
4. Question : (TCO 10) What are three of the five benefits listed that the right information to the right people can provide?
5. Question : (TCO 9) What are three of the seven elements of effective quality control systems?
6. Question : (TCO 9) What are three of the five activities that a total approach to product and process design involves?
7. Question : (TCO 9) Briefly describe breakthrough quality improvement.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more