BSOP 588 Final Exam
BSOP 588 Final Exam
1. TCO E) Determining how customers will value your products can be assessed by all of the following EXCEPT:
2. TCO D) All of the following are stages in developing an improvement plan EXCEPT:
3. (TCO C) Terms such as kanban, single-minute exchange of dies, and visual controls are most closely associated with:
4. (TCO C) Which one of the following would not be a primary step in the poka-yoke process?
5. (TCO B) _____ measures are generally tracked by senior leadership to gauge overall organizational performance.
6. (TCO I) The cost associated with unplanned machine downtime, when operators halt the production line after identifying an unacceptably high rate of defective output, should be classified as:
7. (TCO A) Lean approaches focus on:
8. (TCO B) Robert Kaplan and David Norton developed a balanced scorecard which had four perspectives. Which one of the following is NOT one of them?
9. (TCO D) ISO 9000 requires that all the elements required for a quality system, such as control processes, measuring and test equipment, and other resources needed to achieve the required quality of conformance, be documented in a _____, which serves as a permanent reference for implementing and maintaining the system.
10. (TCO H) Determining the most likely causes of defects occurs during which DMAIC phase?
1. TCO B) Explain why it is difficult to obtain a single, universal definition of quality. Be specific in your response.
2. (TCO I) Identify three aspects of managing and using performance data so that it is useful to the organization. Provide an example of each aspect. Be specific in your response.
3. (TCO G) Discuss how the corporate culture is displayed and its role on quality management behavior. Please provide multiple examples.
4.(TCO F) What could be the reason(s) for failed quality management strategies?
5.(TCO H) Explain the process of design failure mode and effects analysis and describe how it could be applied to the cashier checkout stand at a supermarket. Make sure you provide at least three examples.
6. TCO C) Some have argued the Six Sigma programs are merely repackaged versions of older quality improvement programs that originally accompanied TQM initiatives in the 1980s. Present arguments both support and refute this view. Make sure you link your discussion with examples of the older quality improvement programs (i.e. Deming, Juran, and so forth).
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more