BSOP 588 Midterm Exam
BSOP 588 Midterm Exam
1. (TCO A) Compare and contrast the evolution of quality and the role it played in the management of U.S. and Japanese business firms from the 1950s to the present.
2. (TCO B) Compare and contrast the following definitions of quality. Definition 1: Quality is the totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bears on its ability to satisfy given needs. Definition 2: Quality is meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
3. (TCO A) Explain the three core principles of total quality.
4. (TCO H) Identify and discuss five differences between service and manufacturing organizations.
5. (TCO B) Cite two ways that the accounting function can contribute to the achievement of quality.
6. (TCO C) Deming states that knowledge is not possible without theory, and experience alone does not establish a theory. Explain this statement as it applies to management decision making.
1. TCO G) Cite three ways that middle management can impede an organizations transition towards a total quality environment. Why is it important that middle management be supportive of a total quality initiative?
2. (TCO H) Identify and discuss the five key dimensions of service quality. Given an example of a service and describe how a customer may define quality along each of these dimensions.
3. (TCO D) The criteria for Performance Excellence for the Malcolm Baldrige award consist of a hierarchical set of categories, items, and areas to address. Which of the following four is NOT one of them?
4. (TCO E) Moments of truth are instances when:
5. (TCO F) The ability of an organization to change in order to deal with increasingly hyper-turbulent environments is referred to as:
6. (TCO A) The finance function is responsible for:
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more