BU480 : eBusiness Strategy
BU480 : eBusiness Strategy
1. The dot-com shutdowns in 2001 and 2002 were concentrated most in which business sector?
a. Internet access
b. Internet content
c. Professional services
2. Information reflecting what customers actually do is known as a(n):
a. behavioral measure.
b. psychographic measure.
c. activity measure.
d. sociographic measure.
3. The __________ contains the address information that tells a computer where to send data packets.
d. domain name
4. Which of the following is NOT an information-related activity in the virtual value chain?
a. Collecting information
b. Integrating information
c. Structuring information
d. Creating information
5. In the E-Business Commitment Pyramid, which level encompasses enterprise focus?
a. The highest
b. The next highest
c. The next lowest
d. The lowest
6. Orbitz is which type of online brokerage model?
c. Market exchange
d. Transaction fulfillment
7. The purpose of the research process is to provide which types of information?
a. Demographic, geographic and psychographic
b. Descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive
c. Respondent-based, researcher-based, and recorder-based
d. Primary, secondary, and tertiary
8. Which of the following is NOT a component of channel strategy?
a. Marketing flows
b. Product flows
c. Information flows
d. None of the above (all are components of channel strategy)
9. A key difference between B2B and B2C exchanges is:
a. the goals of completing a transaction.
b. the amount of revenue generated.
c. the size of the exchanges.
d. the purpose for product purchase.
10. __________ is the oversight of the set of interactions between a company and its customers, from the initial contact to sales lead, transaction, training, and customer support.
a. Collaborative orientation
b. Customer relationship management
c. A recommender system
d. Intelligent agents
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more