bus 518 assignment 2
Assignment 2: Wooden on Leadership
Due Week 4 and worth 240 points
Read the weekly assigned chapters and view the lectures before beginning the assignment.
In the current business world, team projects are commonplace. This assignment will use John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success, its different facets, how it relates to project management leadership, and how it is fulfilled in different circumstances. Visit this site dedicated to him to retrieve the information.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Describe the extent to which John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success fits todayâ€™s business environment after reflecting on your own organization or one that you have observed. Provide three (3) examples to support the response.
- Typify your leadership style, and provide three (3) examples of how your own temperament, motivation pattern, thinking styles, character, expectations, and leadership philosophy relate to or contrast themes discussed in John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success.
- Analyze John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success and identify the aspects with which you agree and disagree. Provide a rationale for each aspect.
- Create a new Pyramid of Success model based on your analysis of John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success, and provide a rationale for each aspect or step of this new model.
- Using either the coaching philosophy of John Woodenâ€™s Pyramid of Success or your own newly designed Pyramid of Success model, develop a step-by-step strategy that self-directed project team members may use to adapt to any project-related crisis.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the interests, temperaments, motivation patterns, and thinking styles to effectively motivate project team members.
- Determine the most appropriate leadership style (e.g., directive, consultative, participative, or delegative) in a project environment to effectively manage the project.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management leadership.
- Write clearly and concisely and project management leadership using proper writing mechanics.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more