Research Paper Instructions
You will write a research paper of 8 full â€“9 full pages on a management topic approved by your instructor. The topic must be unique to the topics covered in the course and have a management focus. Submit your request for your desired topic to the Research Paper Topic Approval Discussion Board by the end of Module/Week 1. A sample paper is available in the Assignment Instructions folder and should be referred to for proper formatting.
- The paper is to be your original work and written solely for this course. Although past papers can be minimally referenced, papers previously submitted or work from previously submitted assignments cannot be used to fulfill this assignment.
- The paper must be written using current APA format and include a title page, an abstract, and a references list (See APA sample paper).
- The paper must have a minimum of 8 full pages (double-spaced on 8 Â½ x 11 paper) and a maximum of 9 full pages.
- It must be submitted as a Word document (.doc).
- The finished paper must be uploaded, as an attachment, by the published deadline.
- Headers must include short title and pagination. Running head is done on the first page.
- It must have 1-inch margins (right, left, top, or bottom).
- Do not use bullets or listing anywhere in the paper.
- It must be written in third person.
- It must use size 12 font in either Times or Times New Roman.
- The body of the paper is left-justified only.
- Paragraphs must be indented 5 spaces.
- Any charts, graphs, pictures, etc. must be put in an appendix and do not count toward the minimum number of pages.
- No more than 1 use of a block quote is to be used. Show block quotations of more than 40 words as follows:
- Use single spacing within the quote and double spacing surrounding the quote.
- Indent 5 spaces from left-hand margin.
- Do not use quotation marks.
Â· References must be as follows:
o A minimum of 9 different references must be used.
o All references must be from peer-reviewed professional journals published within the last 3 years.
o Textbooks, web blogs, abstracts, and other ancillary materials cannot be be counted as one of the required references.
o All references must be cited somewhat equally in the narrative with no references over- or under-represented.
o Quotations must not be more than 15% of the paper â€“ paraphrase and properly quote the citations.
- Reference Section
- Double-space throughout references.
Submit this assignment via SafeAssign by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more