BUSINESS PROCESS DESIGN
Case Assignment Questions
Marks and Spencer:
1) What is innovative about Zara? What are the major differences in Zaraa supply chain process when compared with that of M&S?
2) Why is it so difficult for M&S to start playing the fashion game? What do you think of the programs launched by Peter Salsbury in response to the troubles at M&S?
3) If you were on the board of directors of M&S, what questions would you ask of the new Chairman and Chief Executive, Luc Vandevelde? What if any guidance would you offer to turning M&S around? Compare M&S approach to that of Inditex, Zaras parent company?
WRITTEN ANALYSIS OF CASES
1) Papers should be printed, double-spaced. An executive summary is not required nor expected.
(2) The page limit for each paper is four pages of text, plus exhibits. Note that these are maximum limits. Papers should be concise and coherent.
(3) Exhibits should contain specific types of analyses (application of a framework, table of comparisons, cost analysis, competitive features, etc.) and information (web page of firm) that supports and is relevant, but would be too detailed for the body of the paper.
(4) Please proofread/spell check your paper before turning it in. Papers for this course should be of the same quality that you would provide to the management of the business.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more