can someone get this done in 4.5 hours
Focus of the Final Paper
You are the manager of Acme Fireworks. The company started in the ownerâ€™s garage two years ago and now has 15 employees that you manage. The company started as a sole proprietor, and the owner has never changed the entity. The company makes and sells fireworks. The owner has informed you that the company has received inquiries from several large retailers about the companyâ€™s ability to fill large orders on a regular basis. The owner told the retailers that the company could fill such orders, and a price per unit was agreed upon. No other details were discussed. The owner is anticipating that new employees will need to be hired but is worried that if the large orders do not continue, the company will not have the funds to pay the new employees. The owner is now considering changing the business entity but does not know what entity to form or how to form it.
The owner has asked you to do the following:
- Explain potential personal liability for injuries to consumers caused by the product.
- Analyze whether the owner formed a contract with the retailers applying the five elements as discussed from Week Two to the hypothetical facts.
- Analyze how different employment types could be used with application of hypothetical facts.
- Recommend a new business entity. Provide a rationale to support your recommendation.
For each task, be sure to analyze the relevant law, apply the facts to the law, and make a conclusion.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. That is, what is your response to the content, either positive or negative, and then defend your position. If multiple options/alternatives/positions are present and are being rejected you must also defend the reasons for rejecting an option.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must include at least five sources, two of which must be from the Ashford Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more