Choose the CEO of one of the following organizations for this assignment: Google, Zappos, Southwest Airlines, Hewlett Packard, Xerox, W.L. Gore, DuPont, or Procter & Gamble. Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiveness of the sel
Choose the CEO of one of the following organizations for this assignment: Google, Zappos, Southwest Airlines, Hewlett Packard, Xerox, W.L. Gore, DuPont, or Procter & Gamble. Use the Internet to investigate the leadership style and effectiveness of the selected CEO.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) background of the CEO.
- Analyze the CEOâ€™s leadership style and philosophy, and how the CEOâ€™s leadership style aligns with the culture.
- Examine the CEOâ€™s personal and organizational values.
- Evaluate how the values of the CEO are likely to influence ethical behavior within the organization.
- Determine the CEOâ€™s three (3) greatest strengths and three (3) greatest weaknesses.
- Select the quality that you believe contributes most to this leaderâ€™s success. Support your reasoning.
- Assess how communication and collaboration, and power and politics influence group (i.e., the organizationâ€™s) dynamics.
- Use at least six (6) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the formation and dynamics of group behavior and work teams, including the application of power in groups.
- Outline various individual and group decision-making processes and key factors affecting these processes, including ethical considerations.
- Examine the communication process, the primary conflict levels, and the process for negotiating resolutions within organizations.
- Examine how power and influence empower and affect office politics, political interpretations, and political behavior.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more