Data Driven Statistics DB
- In your own words, define probability.
- There are 2 types of probability: empirical and theoretical (classical).
- Define the 2 probability types in your own words.
- List 1 profession example for each probability type: empirical probability and theoretical (classical) probability. Explain clearly how these probabilities are used.
- List a real-world probability problem for your peers to solve. Your peers will have the opportunity to work your problem and receive feedback from you as the discussion progresses. Be sure to go back and respond to those who solved your problem or who need help with solving it
Need help with writing Data Driven Statistics DB?Get help