PART A: 400 WORDS WITH NO, NO, NO, NO PLAGARISM AND MUST HAVE 2 REFERENCES
Your management team believes they have identified a resource allocation problem within the manufacturing department. They have asked you to perform an analysis of the current department resources to make a decision as to whether or not restructuring is necessary. To do this, you have applied a deterministic programming model in which all of the variables are known. In many linear programming problems, those that are to be maximized have a bounded feasible region, and those that are to be minimized have an unbounded feasible region.
- Provide feedback on whether or not this is always the case.
- Explain what it means if you have an infeasible problem.
- Provide feedback about the pros and cons of having a minimized or a maximized feasible region, and provide input on your opinion of the data from each.
- Define what an optimal solution is and where it may be located with respect to the feasible region.
- Can we have more than one optimal solution?
PART B: 200-300 WORDS WITH AT LEAST 2 REFERENCES AND NO NO NO NO PLAGARISM
Discuss the following:
- Consider the differences between qualitative, quantitative, mixed methods, and action research.
- Discuss your basic understanding of each strategy.
- How would you determine what strategy to use for a research project?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more