ECN 320 HW1
PART II: JOURNAL ACTIVITY
Directions: Select a current event that pertains to the current learning in the classroom. The current event can come from any reliable resource including the local television news, CNN, MSN, New York Times, newspapers, Excelsior library, etc.
When completing this assignment, you will want to include the following:
1. Brief reaction to the article/work (article should relate to the current course learning)
2. Explain why you feel this article pertains to class
3. Summary of the article/work: Summarize the importance of the topic vs. our class learning
4. Bibliographical entry â€“ Follow APA format for both the current event and case study
Work will be double spaced, two pages in length (double spaced) and follow the format listed below:
- Summary: A brief description of the premise of the article.
- Background: What was the basis for the article? What caused the author to write the article?
- Findings: What were the results/findings the article made?
- Reaction to the article: What did you think?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more