Eco 372 Final Exam Pin It July 2013 Update 1 The Largest Source
ECO 372 Final Exam
ECO 372 Final Exam
July 2013 Update
1) The largest source of household income in the U.S. is obtained from
2) The market where business sell goods and services to households and the government is called the
3) Real gross domestic product is best defined as
4) Underemployment includes people
5) The Bureau of Economic Analysis is responsible for which of the following?
6) The Federal Reserve provides which of the following data?
7) Consider if the government instituted a 10 percent income tax surcharge. In terms of the AS/AD model, this change should have
8) If the depreciation of a countrys currency increases its aggregate expenditures by 20, the AD curve will
9) Aggregate demand management policies are designed most directly to
10) Suppose that consumer spending is expected to decrease in the near future. If output is at potential output, which of the following policies is most appropriate according to the AS/AD model?
11) According to Keynes, market economies
12) The laissez-faire policy prescription to eliminate unemployment was to
13) In the AS/AD model, an expansionary monetary policy has the greatest effect on the price level when it
14) The Federal funds rate
15) What tool of monetary policy will the Federal Reserve use to increase the federal funds rate from 1% to 1.25%?
16) If the Federal Reserve increases the required reserves, financial institutions will likely lend out
17) Suppose the money multiplier in the U.S. is 3. Suppose further that if the Federal Reserve changes the discount rate by 1 percentage point, banks change their reserves by 300. To increase the money supply by 2700 the Federal Reserve should
18) If the Federal Reserve reduced its reserve requirement from 6.5 percent to 5 percent. This policy would most likely
19) A country can have a trade deficit as long as it can
20) A weaker dollar
21) In the short run, a trade deficit allows more consumption, but in the long run, a trade deficit is a problem because
22) Considering an economy with a current trade deficit and considering only the direct effect on income, an expansionary monetary policy tends to
23) The balance of trade measures the
24) When a country runs a trade deficit, it does so by:
25) Expansionary fiscal policy tends to
26) In considering the net effect of expansionary fiscal policy on the trade deficit, the
27) If U.S. interest rates fall relative to Japanese interest rates and Japanese inflation falls relative to U.S. inflation, then the
28) Expansionary monetary policy tends to
29) The U.S. has limits on Chinese textile imports. Such limits are an example of
30) Duties imposed by the U.S. government on imported Chinese frozen and canned shrimp are an example of
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more