Economic Basics sample essay
1. Describe two examples of important things that financial planning skills can help you do, and explain why these things are important to you personally. (4-6 sentences. 2.0 points) Financial planning skills can help you acquire more in term of finance and can also help you secure what you have. When you have skill to plan, you are aware of how to manage your account hence adding on your profit. Securing what you have is important as it ensures that you do not go broke or lose everything. It’s immensely important because I want to be financially successful in my future.
2. List two examples of goods you have purchased in the past or may purchase in the future. (Complete sentences are not necessary. 0.5 points) Snacks from the store, clothes from shops
3. Imagine that you are considering moving to a new country and looking for a job there, but you first want to make sure the country has a strong economy. Describe at least three economic factors that you would want to research as evidence of the economy’s strength or weakness, and explain how each factor would affect your decision to move there. (4-6 sentences. 3.0 points) I would look at the Gross Domestic Product (GDP). And what has the unemployment rate been over the last 20 years? Is the economy strong enough to absorb foreigners? Since you would be a foreigner in this country, you need to make sure you’ve got a good chance getting a job etc.
4. In capitalism, most businesses have a profit motive. Describe at least one reason that businesses with a profit motive may be helpful for society and at least one reason that they may be harmful for society. Then, explain whether you think profit motive is a good thing or a bad thing for society. (4-7 sentences. 2.0 points) One reason profit motives are helpful, is because they get the business the money it needs. Also helps pay employees and such. One reason why it could be harmful is because it’s all money driven. They’re taking money away from people who need it. In my personal opinion, I have a neutral feeling towards profit motive.
5. Imagine that you are buying a new computer and comparing different brands and prices. Describe at least two nonprice competition factors you might consider when making your decision. (2-4 sentences. 2.0 points) There are a bunch of things you should consider like whether or not the brand or style of computer is reliable and fast. You might have to compromise because one might have “x” features you like while the other has “y” features you like.
6. Describe a product, and then give an example of a time when the demand for this product might be high and the demand for this product might be low. (2-4 sentences. 2.0 points) Sweaters, for example, would be at a higher demand rate when it gets cold out. There aren’t too many people who want to wear sweaters in the summertime so demand for them is going to be much lower in the summer.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more