Using a classification schema from the text or one discovered in your current research for Module One (include example and citations), apply the classification of gangs to the information gathered in module one to explain and identify local gang types, activities and norms (3-4 pages with appropriate citations)
Purpose: To discover the issues and problems in creating classifications for gangs including a definition which delineates what constitutes a gang and differentiates it from other social and sports groups. What is the definition of a team? The text provides an overview of some research into these issues.
- Read the Text, Chapters 7-13.
- Using research studies from the text as a beginning point, going to one of the online resources such as theNational Youth Gang Center or local sources, research classification approaches for Gangs. Also check library databases and External Links.
- Compare at least three approaches to classify gang data acquired in Module One. What types of gangs are in evidence using each approach? How do you know that? Does this classification provide any specific insights or information about gangs in the Community?
- What problems did you encounter in applying that classification to your data? How representative is that of other efforts?
- Create your report (3-4 pages). Include a brief statement on your process (2-3 paragraphs) and appropriate citations (APA Style).
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more