GB 101 True/ False Questions
True or false
1) Globalization is characterized by increasing connectivity and interdependence of the world’s economies, societies, and cultures.( )
2) The principle of freetrade allows for movement of goods and services among nations without political or economic restrictions.( )
3) Organizations with multinational management and ownership that manufacture andmarket products in many different countries are called conglomerates.( )
4) A country that has comparative advantage sells products to other countries that it can produce cheaply and buys products from other countries that it cannot produce cheaply.( )
5) The value of a country’s exports compared to the value of its imports, measured over a specific period of time, is called balance oftrade.
6) A country runs atrade surplus when the value of its total imports exceeds the value of its total exports. ( )
7) A country that barters goods it produces for goods produced by another country is engaged in countertrading.( )
8) Global outsourcing presents the lowest risk for a company that wants to reach foreignmarket.( )
9) Contract manufacturing always involves a company’s use of foreign resources.( )
10) When a U.S. company joins with a foreign company to share the risks andrewards of starting a new enterprise in a foreign country, this is called a strategic alliance.( )
11) A foreign subsidiary is a company in a foreign country that is totally owned and controlled by the parent company.( )
12) Floating exchange rates are affected by the supply-and-demand dynamic.( )
13) Culture refers to the shared set of beliefs, values, knowledge, and patterns of behavior common to a group of people.( )
14) Nonverbal communication is only responsible for about 10 percent of a message.( )
15) Infrastructure is the physical facilities that form the basis for a country’s economic development. ( )
16) The current term for nations with low economic development and low average incomes is “developing countries.”( )
17) Expropriation is when a government seizes the assets of a domestic or foreign company.
18) Although bribes are an acceptable practice in many parts of the world, American businesspeople are prevented by law from participating in bribes in foreign countries.( )
19) A tariff is a customs duty or tax on imports that functions as a trade barrier.( )
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more