GB601 Unit 2 assignment
You and your team will be working this week on crafting marketing and advertising strategies to capture market share for the five market segments as seen below. Our companys name is TECH GENIUS, INC
1. The Cost Cutter segment is a large segment that looks for a very easy-to-use computer for very basic office applications. The segment is very price sensitive.
2. The Workhorse segment is the largest group of customers. They want a PC for a variety of office workers to use. It should have substantial capability and flexibility, although not top of the line. Ease of use is more important than high performance. It should also be modestly priced.
3. The Innovator segment is a small segment that uses a computer for large computational problems (engineering, accounting, inventory management). The segment wants the latest technology and will pay a small premium for this high
4. The Mercedes segment is looking for a high-performance computer to use in sophisticated engineering and manufacturing applications. Mercedes customers are willing to pay substantially more for high performance. At the start of the exercise, Mercedes customers are not in the market for PCs. They prefer mainframes and minicomputers. It is not likely that Mercedes customers will be willing to buy until sometime in the second year when new computer technology
5. The Traveler segment wants a practical computer to use on the road. Traveler customers are executives and salespeople who travel a great deal. This segment is moderately price sensitive.
[GB601| MBA Capstone]
2 Cadotte and Bruce (2003) state Your overall marketing strategy should include an integrated marketing communication (IMC) strategy. That is, all forms of communication with your target audience should be designed to have a common message and support each other (pg. 163). To achieve penetration to your target markets, you must keep
consistency but also differentiate your advertisement campaigns to accommodate for individual market segments. Advertisers use multiple outlets to ensure you place advertisements in media that that their ad campaign is seen (Cadotte & Bruce, 2003,
p.165). Social media is a relative newcomer to the marketing and advertising toolbox and must be integrated carefully into the overall strategy and more importantly into the strategy for each target audience.
In a 4-6 page APA formatted paper excluding title page, reference page, abstracts, diagrams, and other visual/oral aids as appropriate, you will:
?Report on the leading edge trends in integrating social media into traditional marketing and advertising campaigns.
?Create specific recommendations for incorporating social media into the market segments your company is targeting (Workhorse-1 & Mercedes-2). Offices in NYC, Toronto & Tokyo
?Include a detailed discussion of how these recommendations fulfill the balance of integrated and differentiated requirements as recommended by Cadotte and
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more