Create a PowerPoint presentation to be given to your class and your instructor. The topic for this presentation will be the key items that are necessary to know about the AIU portal to be successful in class. The Virtual Campus has many exciting and important features to enhance a student’s learning experience. This includes the following:
- Live Chat
- Discussion Boards
- Individual Projects
- AIU e-mail
Your PowerPoint presentation will present each of these topics and demonstrate how each is used by students. Not only should you describe them; you should also explain when and why you might use each one of these items in the virtual classroom environment. Indicate to your schoolmates the advantages of each of these and how often they might check or use each of these features.
Include each of the following features in your presentation:
- Clip Art
- A media clip (animated graphic, movie, or sound clip)
- A transition effect (choose Slide Effect from the Transition tab)
- A fade-in effect (a sentence or object can fade into the presentation)
You can choose where you use them, but make sure to use each one at least one time.
Create your PowerPoint presentation by following the steps below:
- Step 1: Create a new PowerPoint. The following is the required format and the order of what should be presented. Use no more than 2 slides for any 1 topic.
- Step 2: Slide 1 is the cover slide and should only include your name, class, and section number.
- Step 3: Slides 2â€“3 will cover Announcements.
- Step 4: Slides 4â€“5 will cover Live Chat.
- Step 5: Slides 6â€“7 will cover Discussion Boards.
- Step 6: Slides 8â€“9 will cover the Individual Project.
- Step 7: Slides 10â€“11 will cover AIU e-mail.
- Step 8: The last slide is the reference slide where you will post your reference to the AIU Web site. You may list additional references as applicable. You must provide at least 1 reference. Refer to the AIU APA guide to review the proper way to reference a Web site in a presentation.
- Step 9: Save this file as your â€œFirst Name_Last Name_PowerPoint IP3.â€
- Step 10: Submit this file to your Week 3 Individual Project area.
- Step 11: For more information on creating PowerPoint presentations, please visit the PowerPoint Lab.
Please submit your assignment.
This assignment will also be assessed using additional criteria provided here.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more