The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the implications of new knowledge. The eight- to ten-page paper should integrate readings and class discussions into work and life experience. It should include explanation and examples from previous experience as well as implications for future application. The purpose of the Final Paper is for you to culminate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in organizational development.
Focus of the Final Paper
During this course, you have studied the principles of organizational development. You have engaged in discussion and learning about the organizational development process, developing high performance teams and excellence in people, as well as how to develop highly successful organizations.
Describe specific ways you will apply three of the following course outcomes in order to achieve your personal and professional goals. Explain how particular theory and insights gained from this course will help you succeed. Include explanation and examples from previous experience as well as implications for future application.
- Develop diagnostic skills to identify OD issues, problems, and opportunities;
- Provide practice in identifying appropriate actions and selection of best alternative OD actions in actual work situations;
- Develop the ability to apply OD knowledge to organizational situations.
- Identify organizational situations that require professional assistance.
- Diagnose the systems issues and select the appropriate intervention.
- Integrate OD frameworks with broader HR frames and competency models.
- Describe and explain the steps involved to effectively manage organizational change in a variety of contexts and settings.
Guidelines for Writing the Final Paper
- Paper must be eight to ten (8) double-spaced pages in length, exclusive of Appendix, References, Exhibits, etc.
- Formatted according to APA style as outlined in the approved APA style guide (including title page and reference list).
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use a minimum of six scholarly references.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more