Hsa 530 Quiz 4 1 The Expertise Of A Consultant May Improve Credibility
HSA 530 QUIZ 4
1. The expertise of a consultant may improve the credibility of an organization concerning a decision that has been made but experienced consultants view such a use as highly unethical.
2. Non-competitive proposals should be identified and notified that their proposals have been rejected.
3. Which of the following is not true about consultants?
4. HR should always be involved when resolving wage complaints.
5. Which of the following is not true about informal channels of communication?
6. Informal channels are slower than most legitimate means of communication.
7. Individuals who are approaching termination for cause should be allowed to resign in lieu of discharge.
8. Which of the following is true about HR responses to claims for unemployment compensation?
9. Which of the following is true regarding unemployment compensation?
10. When laying off employees, seniority is the fairest and safest means of determining who leaves and who remains.
11. Which of the following is true regarding the decision made by the CEO?
12. A chief executive officer is responsible for policy implementation and day-to-day operations including all personnel matters.
13. Which of the following is true about ethical decision making by a CEO?
14. Which of the following statements is false concerning the board member and her hidden agenda?
15. Which of the following statements is not true about job organization?
16. The goal of scientific management was efficiency.
17. Which of the following is not a true statement?
18. Which of the following statements is not a primary reason why workers join labor unions?
19. The National Labor Relations Act of 1937, commonly known as the Wagner Act, is the basis of most of the labor laws in the United States.
20. When discussing union formation, managers can compare existing wages and benefits with those in unionized facilities.
21. Which of the following is a reason why employees seek to form unions?
22. Which of the following is a true statement about Human Resources arbitration?
23. Arbitration is used to resolve problems rather than simply stating or restating opinions.
24. Which of the following is not a true statement about HR arbitration?
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more