Hsa 530 Week 3 Quiz 1 Chapters Through 5 It Has Been Repeatedly
HSA 530 WEEK 3 Quiz 1: Chapters 1 through 5
1. It has been repeatedly proven that most health care workers are primarily motivated by the promise of material rewards.
2. It is unnecessary for department managers to be knowledgeable of compensation practices as long as there is a capable HR department in the organization.
3. It is essential that every department manager be intimately familiar with all provisions of the organizations benefits plans.
4. The payroll office, once a constant feature of HR departments, was removed from HR
5. The Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) Act (1973) took precedence over all state regulations that presented any barriers to the formation of health maintenance organizations.
6. If the same subject is covered by federal legislation as well as by state laws, the federal law always takes precedence over the state law.
7. The National Labor Relations Act had the principal effect of:
8. Labor Management Relations Act of 1947, commonly referred to as the Taft-Hartley Act, amended the National Labor Relations Act and:
9. Technological changes are always good for the organization because they almost always lead to reductions in the cost of delivering health care.)
10. A professional employer organization (PEO) provides the means for some smaller organizations to obtain most of their human resource services externally.
11. The most effective reporting relationship for the human resources director is:
12. Competition is increasing in health care in part because elements of a shrinking hospital system are struggling to acquire or retain a specific market share.
13. The employment office gradually evolved into human resources because:
14. Statutory benefits are:
15. The National Labor Relations Act (the Wagner Act):
16. Federal and state wage-and-hour laws had little effect on the activities of the personnel department.
17. Managers in some health care departments must necessarily address the needs of employees of greatly varying education and capabilities.
18. The most effective managers invest considerable effort in developing a one-top-one relationship with each employee.
19. The people-centered manager is must primarily focus on in getting the necessary work done through the efforts of people.
20. Maintaining a genuine open-door policy is easier for a first-line manager than for a higher-level manager because:
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more