Hsa 530 Week 5 Quiz 2 1 The U S Government Ordering Discontinuation
HSA 530 WEEK 5 QUIZ 2
1. The U. S. government ordering discontinuation of the process of freely sharing wage and salary information among organizations because:
2. The principal statutory benefits that must be provided to workers in all U. S. states and territories are:
3. An investigation by the U. S. Department of Labor (DOL) of the organizations compliance with the federal wage-and-hour laws:
4. A department manager has no responsibility for apparent compensation inequities other than reporting them to human resources.
5. A departmental new-employee orientation program:
6. It is marginally easier to measure the cost-versus-benefits results of education than it is to measure cost savings in most other areas of organizational activity.
7. An effective mentoring relationship between a new employee and an experienced employee:
8. When the organizations finances are limited, education and training expenses are often cut from the budget because:
9. Performance of a thorough analysis is ordinarily the most effective preparation for developing a comprehensive job description.
10. Nonexempt positions are usually covered by job descriptions, but it is neither necessary nor appropriate to write job descriptions for exempt position.
11. It is not necessary for a job description to capture every last detailed task that may be encountered in the performance of the job.
12. One of the greatest shortcomings of job (or position) descriptions is that they are not ordinarily written for specific individual workers.
13. Systems of performance appraisal that relied largely or completely on the assessment of personality characteristics:
14. A particular strength of the team appraisal process lies in the implicit assumption that all team members perform at an equivalent level.
15. A significant feature of management by objectives (MBO) is:
16. Completed performance appraisals can at times be considered legal documentation that the organization could be penalized for discarding.
17. Which of the following is not a reason why organizations do not adopt succession planning?
18. A key difference between succession and career planning is the focus.
19. Succession planning should begin to identify a successor shortly before the potential successor is set to take over to allow opportunities for significant developmental assignments.
20. Feedback loops in succession planning are optional.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more