Hsa 530 Week 7 Quiz 3 1 In Preparing To Interview A Job Applicant
HSA 530 week 7 QUIZ 3
1. In preparing to interview a job applicant, the department manager should:
2. In interviewing an applicant for an entry-level position, it is important for an interviewer to:
3. The department manager should be the person who checks references for whomever he or she wishes to hire, consistent with the belief that the primary interviewer should do the reference checking.T/F
4. The most effective interview questions are:
5. Supervisors must ensure that all employees in their departments have copies of or ready access to the current handbook.T/F
6. Which of the following is true about legal implications of employee documentation?
7. HR, not clinical departments, should maintain all files related to employee licensure.T/F
8. Which of the following statements is true concerning access to personnel files?
9. Under civil service, disciplinary procedures:
10. As long as an employees performance remains at least at the minimally required level, he or she can expect to receive regular pay increases.T/F
11. The original Civil Service Act:
12. The hiring process for individuals seeking employment at state and local health care organizations covered by civil service:
13. Which of the following is true?
14. All organizations should have flexible policies governing the release of information concerning both employees and others.T/F
15. Supervisors are entitled to maintain secret files on selected individuals.T/F
16. Which of the following is true about employee participation and involvement?
17. As compared with recruitment by transfer or promotion from within the organization, recruitment for an especially desirable position from outside of the organization:
18. A significant role of the position description in the recruiting process is:
19. The frequently occurring delay between the time an offer of employment is accepted and the individual starts work exists because:
20. The practice of salary bumping:
21. Many first-line managers fail to deal with problem employee behavior because of their discomfort with traditional disciplinary processes and their hesitancy to criticize others.T/F
22. In appropriately addressing employee absenteeism, a department manager should:
23. Problems related to employee performance should be addressed differently from behavior issues because:
24. Since the stated objective of disciplinary action is correction of behavior, all employees who violate personnel policies always get at least a second chance.T/F
PLEASE NOTE: I ONLY PROVIDE SOLUTION TO THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ONLY
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more