INTEGRATING CULTUREAND DIVERSITY IN DECISION MAKING: THE CEO AND ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE PROFILE
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Integrating Culture and Diversity in Decision Making: The CEO and Organizational Culture Profile
Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the organization you chose to research.
- Examine the culture of the selected organization.
- Explain how you determined that the selected organization showed the signs of the culture that you have identified.
- Determine the factors that caused the organization to embody this particular culture.
- Determine what type of leader would be best suited for this organization. Support your position.
- Imagine that there is a decline in the demand of product(s) or services supplied by the selected organization. Determine what the change in culture would need to be in response to this situation.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Explore how individual differences, personality traits, and perspectives impact the productivity of an organization.
- Review learning theories and their relationship to organizational performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more