You are an intelligence analyst for the Department of Homeland Security assigned to the Office of Intelligence and Analysis (DHS-OIA). You are currently working in the Special Events Unit and are responsible for producing an intelligence assessment outlining potential threats to the upcoming United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) meeting that is to take place in New York City 2 months from now. To that end, your unit has created ad hoc intelligence requirements, implemented an intelligence collection plan, and collected and disseminated raw intelligence pertaining to this event. Your supervisor has now asked you to draft the final analytical product in the form of an intelligence threat assessment.
- For this assignment, you must prepare an intelligence threat assessment on the upcoming UNGA meeting in New York City. At a minimum, your assessment of 800â€“1,100 words should address the following (as paragraphs):
- Your assessment should have a descriptive, detailed title to let the reader know exactly what the report is about.
- This paragraph should explain why you are writing this assessment and the date and time frame that this assessment will cover. You should also identify which intelligence requirements this assessment will be addressing, as well as any limitations in your assessment.
- Executive Summary
- This paragraph should convey the most important points of your paper up front. Many executives only have time to read this paragraph.
- Event Overview
- This paragraph should discuss the details of the event and address any background information that is important for the reader to understand to put things into context.
- Current Threat Information
- This paragraph should address your current intelligence with regards to threats.
- Intelligence Gaps
- This paragraph should discuss things you still do not know. These are essentially unanswered questions. You want to tell the readers what you know and what you do not know.
- This paragraph is the most important and should include your perspective, outlook, implications, and recommendations. Remember that the whole purpose of intelligence analysis is not to describe the event but to explain the significance of the reported information.
- There is no specific format for this assignment.
- This assignment will require additional outside research.
- You may use any resources available to you when drafting this product.
- You must have a minimum of 2 additional scholarly sources.
- You may also use your previous week’s work to support this assignment (e.g., using your raw intelligence reporting from week 4).
- Compile your responses in the final intelligence threat assessment, and submit the file to your instructor.
- All sources must be referenced using APA style.
Please submit your assignment.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more