Leadership Interview/analysis: 30 pts.
- 4 pages, double-spaced minimum
- Overview of leader, background, and position (10 pts.)
- Develop and ask five questions (5 pts.)
- Document responses (5 pts.)
- Provide analysis related to at least 4 leadership theories reviewed in class (10 pts.)
this is the 5 questions
1- what advice would you give someone who wants to become a manager or supervisor ?
2- what are two of your natural strengths / weaknesses?
3- what is the hardest lesson that you had to learn as a manager or supervisor?
4- As a supervisor how would you explain the LMX theory leadership mangement exchange? in terms of jop responsibility.
5- as a leader what is the craziest thing you encountered from your subordinates on the jop?
deadline : 14 hours or less
Need help with writing interview >>?Get help