Looking to get this paper done by next monday
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: The Fiscal and Monetary Policy and Economic Fluctuations
Due Week 9 and worth 150 points
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Discuss the current economic situation in the U.S. as compared to five (5) years ago. Include interest rates, inflation, and unemployment rate in your explanation.
- Explain the changes in interest rates, inflation, and unemployment rates that your research yielded. Explain one reason for each of the changes in interest rates, inflation, and unemployment rates that you identified in Question 1.
- Identify two (2) strategies based on fiscal and monetary policy that would encourage people to spend money in order to create economic growth.
- Explain how the two (2) strategies that you identified in Question 3 could affect the unemployment, inflation, and interest rates.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze imperfectly competitive markets â€“ monopoly, monopolistic competition, and oligopoly â€“ to understand their profit-maximizing decisions.
- Explain the factors and mechanisms of growth.
- Explain how governments use monetary and fiscal policy to manage the economy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in principles of economics.
- Write clearly and concisely about principles of economics using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric found here.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more