The purpose of the Discussion Board is to allow students to learn through sharing ideas and experiences as they relate to course content and the DB question. Because it is not possible to engage in two-way dialogue after a conversation has ended, no posts to the DB will be accepted after the end of each unit.
While information systems has one meaning, it can be used in different ways for companies to keep a competitive edge on the marketplace. Compare and Contrast two distinctly different organizations on how they use information systems in their organizations.
Include in your post the following:
- Research the 4 competitive strategies and briefly describe them.
- From the 4 strategies, pick 2 and provide an example of a company that uses each strategy.
- How do they implement the strategy?
- Provide examples of how the companies use the strategy, and do not simply write the description.
- Appraise the individual and organizational consequences of the use of information technology and recognize potential security breaches and computer crimes.
Properly reference the companies in your post if required using APA format.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Need help with writing MGMT402?Get help