Module 7 SPSS Data Interpretation
Review the SPSS output file which reports the results of the between-group (independent group) factorial ANOVA to see if the mean alcohol by volume (%) differs as a function of rating given by beer expert (IV 1) and/or recommendation made by a beer connoisseur magazine (IV 2). Answer the following questions based on your observations of the SPSS output file:
- Is the mean alcohol by volume level different for the type of rating given by the beer expert (main effect of IV1)? What are F-value and the significance level for this test (write result using the following notation: F(df1, df2) = _____, p = _____).
- Is the mean alcohol by volume level different for the type of recommendation given by the beer magazine? What are F-value and the significance level for this test (write result using following notation: F(df1, df2) = _____, p = _____).
- Is the mean alcohol by volume level different for different combinations of expert rating and magazine recommendation (interaction term)? What are F-value and the significance level for this test (write result using following notation: F(df1, df2) = _____, p = _____).
Review the SPSS output file, which reports the results of computing the Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient to examine the possible relationship between the number of calories in a brand of beer and its alcohol by volume. Answer the following questions based on your observations of the SPSS output file:
- Looking at the correlations table, what is the r-value for the correlation between these two variables?
- Is that r-value statistically significant? What is the 2-tailed significance?
- Write the results in the following format: r(df value) = ____, p = _____
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more