Need Assignment Help
Directions: Please answer each of the following questions in a paragraph for each. Explain your thoughts with theory and examples where applicable.
1. What are opportunity costs? How do explicit and implicit costs relate to opportunity costs?
2. If the average total cost curve is falling, what is necessarily true of the marginal cost curve? If the average total cost curve is rising, what is necessarily true of the marginal cost curve?
3. List and describe the characteristics of a perfectly competitive market.
4. Why would a firm in a perfectly competitive market always choose to set its price equal to the current market price? If a firm sets its price below the current market price, what effect would this have on the market?
5. Explain how a firm in a competitive market identifies the profit-maximizing level of production. When should the firm raise production, and when should the firm lower production?
6. If identical firms that remain in a competitive market over the long run make zero economic profit, why do these firms choose to remain in the market?
Please click HERE and read through the article on the Fedâ€™s website on credit liquidity and balance sheets.
Write a two page paper identifying:
1. the position of the federal open market committee.
2. the primary points articulated in the paper.
3. whether you believe Krugman would agree or disagree with the positions noted in the paper.
Please review this moduleâ€™s required videos for more information on Krugmanâ€™s position.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more