Over the past three weeks you have successfully navigated the marketing process. You have an understanding of your customer needs and the marketing environment through research. You have developed a marketing strategy and begun development of the marketin
Over the past three weeks you have successfully navigated the marketing process of laundry detergent. You have an understanding of your customer needs and the marketing environment through research. You have developed a marketing strategy and begun development of the marketing mix including your product or service, its price and how it will be made available to your target market. Now your promotional decisions can be made based on these other elements in order to communicate your position to your customers.
Over the past three weeks you have developed most of the components of a marketing program for your product. Now it is time to add the last few sections. The final plan should include:
- Definition of marketing (U1 DB)
- Introduction of your product/service (U1 DB)
- Situation Analysis – marketing environment forces impacting your product/service (U1 IP)
- Marketing Strategy – target market(s) and positioning (U2 DB & U2 IP)
- Product/Service overview and strategies to consider (U3 DB)
- Pricing Strategy (U4 DB)
- Distribution Channels (U3 IP)
You will now add the Abstract, Introduction, Conclusion, and the Integrated Marketing Communications Mix, including:
- Overview of integrated marketing communications
- Promotion Mix Strategy – explain if you will use a push or pull strategy or both and why
- Message Strategy – decide what general message will be communicated to your target market across all promotional tools
- Promotion Mix – choose at least three (3) promotional tools (advertising, sales promotion, personal selling, public relations or direct marketing). For each include:
- Why this promotional tool was chosen.
- Which forms of the promotional tool you will use and why (for example, in advertising you can use TV, radio, magazine, etc. and in direct marketing you can use direct mail, telemarketing, catalogs, etc.).
- Discussion of how your message strategy will be implemented using this promotional tool and the execution style.
Your report MUST include a reference list. All research should be cited in the body of the paper. In-text citations and corresponding references should be included in your paper. For more information on APA, please visit the APA Lab. The paper should be written in third person; this means pronouns like â€œIâ€, â€œweâ€, and â€œyouâ€ are not appropriate. The use of direct quotes is strongly discouraged.
Your assignment should contain a cover page, an abstract page and a reference page in addition to the body. The body of the paper should be 4 pages in length – starting with a brief one paragraph introduction and ending with a short conclusion.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more