PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT FOR FOODSERVICE
1. You are the manager of a family steakhouse (Ryanâ€™s, Golden Corral). Discuss how and why you would decide on the type of beef you wish to serve including all of the following:
– Breed & Feed;
– Delivery In Sides, Quarters and/or Portion Cuts;
– Fresh or Frozen.
Use UNIT 10 information as well as NAMPS book, and on-line sources.
2. Discuss how you would:
– Select a Meat Purveyor;
– determine the Number of Deliveries needed weekly;
– Inventory & Storage Procedures.
3. Discuss all of your findings and decisions with the manager of one or more family steakhouses. (Minimum of one).(do not need interview, just make up an interview is ok, and make up the people information for the interview)
Follow the HTM 31100-003 or 004 Assignment Procedure Guide in researching, writing and submitting your assignment.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more