Properties of Fluids HW
- At what fractions of a wavelength do the first and second resonances occur?
- Using dimensional analysis, show that the quotient of speed and wavelength produces a unit similar to frequency.
- If a block, regardless of the material, floats on water, what will be the net force acting on the block?
- What is Archimedes principle?
- If an aluminum cube of 90 grams is placed in a cup of mercury (a fluid with a density of 13.55 g/cm^3), and the aluminum cube displaces 45 cm^3 of mercury, what is the net force acting on the cube? Is the cube floating or sinking?
Need help with writing Properties of Fluids HW?Get help