write 400â€“500 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. . Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Explain the steps of the scientific method and their importance to invention and innovation.
- What is a Pseudoscience? Why do they fail to conform to the scientific method?
- Research one of following influential scientists and report to the class your findings. Give a brief history of the scientist, explain their contribution to science, and describe to the class how their discovery has shaped our modern science of the 21st century.
List of Influential Scientists to select from:
- Alexander Fleming (1881-1955) for his contribution on Penicillin.
- Ernst Ruska (1906-1988) for his contribution on Electron Microscopes.
- Marie Curie (1867-1934 for her contribution on Radioactivity.
- William Harvey (1578-1657) for his contribution on Blood Flow.
- Louis Pasteur (1822-1895) for his contribution on Germ Theory of Disease and the Rabies Vaccination.
Need help with writing Pseudoscience?Get help