Psy/275 Week 4 Quiz 100 Directions Please Clearly Indicate Your
PSY/275 Week 4 Quiz
Directions: Please clearly indicate your choice for each of the following questions. Post your quiz to the Assignments Section for grading
1. Which of the following is not a known cause of childhood anxiety?
a. Overprotective parents
b. Parents avoid or reject the child
c. Parental anxiety
d. Too many friends
2. Which of the following is the most common treatment for childhood anxiety disorders?
a. Gestalt Therapy
b. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
c. Existential Therapy
d. Family Systems Therapy
3. Which of the following is not a documented potential cause of conduct disorder?
c. Inadequate parenting
d. Depressed mood
4. It has been proposed that ADHD is caused by _________.
a. Dopamine abnormalities in the brain
b. Maternal substance abuse
5. Which of the following is a concern with the medications that are currently used to treat ADHD?
a. They are not effective.
b. The findings of drug effectiveness studies may not be applicable to some minority groups.
c. Not enough children are being medicated.
d. They lead to a stigma for the child.
6. Which of the following is a symptom for Autism Spectrum Disorder?
a. Deficits in social communication and interaction.
b. Easily develop and maintain relationships.
c. Poor attention to tasks.
7. When treating Autism Spectrum Disorder, clinicians may choose to combine _____________ with behavioral therapies and different methods of training.
a. A specific diet plan
b. An exercise regimen
c. Play therapy
d. Psychotropic medications and specific vitamins
8. Which of the following is not considered to be a behavioral symptom of oppositional defiant disorder?
9. Oppositional defiant disorder is ________common in boys than girls before puberty.
c. Just as
d. Twice as
10. Previous research has stated that there was a relationship between vaccines and the development of autism spectrum disorder. Recent research has now found that ________________.
a. The original study was correct and the MMR vaccine causes autism.
b. The original study was methodologically flawed and failed to demonstrate any relationship between the two.
c. The original study was referring to multiple vaccines.
d. The original study has been supported by later research.
PSY 275 Week Four Quiz
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more