Psy 356 Week 3 Clc Assignment Formulate Directions And
PSY 356 Week 3 CLC Assignment: Formulate Directions and Observe Subject Behavior
This is a Collaborative Learning Community Assignment.
Perception is a person’s ability to make connections to the world around them, which involves all the senses. The processing and storage of these stimuli for future use helps determine how individuals shape the environment, relationships, and individual goals in the future.
To complete this assignment: The instructor will divide the class into Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) teams.
1. CLC teams must submit a filled-in copy of the CLC Agreement Form.
2. Teams will formulate a set of directions to give to a child or an adult to complete a task.
3. Each CLC team member will provide the team’s directions to an available subject.
4. Each team member will observe the behavior during the task, the questions asked by the subject, and the reactions to complication of the task.
Discuss the results with team members. Include the following in the discussion:
1. Behavior of subject during the task.
2. What visual and/or auditory cues were given to help the subject complete the tasks?
3. What were the strengths and weaknesses of the set of directions that were given to the subject?
4. How did the subject’s attention to directions and the clarity of the directions affect the completion of the task?
5. How would you change the assignment and/or directions to accommodate the student?
In 500-750 words compile observations and prepare to share them with the entire class as directed by the instructor.
You are required to use a minimum of one other scholarly resource besides the text.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are not required to submit this assignment to Turnitin, unless otherwise directed by your instructor. If so directed, refer to the Student Success Center for directions. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Study Acers provides students with tutoring and help them save time, and excel in their courses. Students LOVE us!No matter what kind of essay paper you need, it is simple and secure to hire an essay writer for a price you can afford at StudyAcers. Save more time for yourself. Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more